CH005 Japanese Chef knife Zen-pou TC Aogami Super steel 210mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -The blade is forged in hammered shape, made of Aogami super steel... this is the sharpest Japanese Gyuto(chef's) knife!
Aogami super is the best Hitachi Metals steel and has maximum Japanese steel hardness (HRC = 67). This is gyuto knife made of Aogami super steel, of course it is very sharp and has high quality. Recommended for chefs who want maximum sharpness.
Aogami Super is not stainless steel, it should not leave wet. But it is covered with stainless steel, so most part of the blade has resistance to oxidation.
The blade is very hard but it is not difficult to sharpen with the stone. It's easier than stainless steel knives. To maintain its function, it is recommended to have a sharpening stone.
Do not cut frozen food or bones, to avoid chipping in the blade.
- Material... Aogami (blue) super is a steel from Hitachi metals. (Aogami = blue is
not steel color. Put papers to distinguish steels, Aogami (blue) is the
color of this paper and also name of steel.) It has the highest quality
of Hitachi Mitals and maximum hardness of Japanese steel(HRC = 67). Aogami
Super is not stainless steel, it should not leave wet. But it is covered
with stainless steel, so most part of the blade has resistance to oxidation.
- Handle is made of Pakkawood with protection against water , comfortable to grip.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Available for both right and left handed users.
(This knife had a red handle before, but now changed to black.)
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Zeu pou
Length : Blade 21cm (8.26inch) , Total Length 33.5cm (13.2inch)
Weight : 190grs (6.7oz)
Blade : Stainless steel with Aogami Super steel core
Hardness : HRC 67
Handle : Pakkawood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.