CI101 Japanese Gyuto Chef knife TS-Madam 180mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to United States, Mexico , Spain , Germany , Marta , Australia , Russia , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , France , Taiwan , Netherlands and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
It has not characteristic appearance like damascus knife,
but it is very sharp, comfortable to use and easy to resharpen.
This is used by many chefs in Japan.
And we can offer very low price purchasing directly from the factory.
Cutting Test Video Enjoy with Japanese Music
- Blade material is named Chrome Molybdenum. It is made by mixing Japanese steel (carbon
steel) and stainless steel. Carbon steel is sharp, but easy to rust. Stainless
steel has resistance to oxidation.
This knife has advantages of both steel. Very sharp like Japanese Steel , and does not rust easily.
- Handle is made of natural wood with a beautiful finish.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. High-class kitchen knife
always has Tsuba.
- The manufacturer located in Seki City which has the history of 700 years of blacksmith.
The products are made with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
This is excellent kitchen knife. But by purchasing in large quantities directly from the factory, we can offer at lower price.
Knife Type: Chef Gyuto
Gyuto means "Meat Cutting Knife ". But this is used for Meat, Fish and Vegetables similar to Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
- Keep clean and dry after use. (Blade steel has rust resistance. But if you leave in wet condition for a long time , there is possibility to oxidize.)
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.