CI107 Japanese Petty knife TS-Madam 130mm
Out of Stock
Note : About shipments to Europe
Japanese professional chef prefer Japanese (carbon) steel kitchen knife.
Because it is sharper than stainless steel. But it is easy to rust, so good maintenance is required.
This kitchen knife is very sharp like Japanese carbon steel , and has rust resistance!
- Blade material is named Chrome Molybdenum. It is made by mixing Japanese steel (carbon
steel) and stainless steel. Japanese steel (carbon steel) is sharp, but
easy to oxidize. Stainless steel is not very sharp as Japanese steel, but
does not rust easily. This knife has advantages of both steel. Very sharp
like Japanese Steel , and lowering risk of rust.
- Handle is made of natural wood with a beautiful finish.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the
handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. High-class kitchen knife
always has Tsuba.
- The manufacturer located in Seki City which has the history of 700 years of blacksmith.
The products are made with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
This is excellent kitchen knife. But by purchasing in large quantities directly from the factory, we can offer at lower price.
Knife Type: Petty
Petty is for delicate work such as peeling ,carving of fruit ,vegetable…etc.
Recommended as your second knife.
- Keep clean and dry after use. (Blade steel has rust resistance. But if you leave in wet condition for a long time , there is possibility to oxidize.)
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.