CS101 Japanese Gyuto/Chef knife Damascus Saiun 200mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain, United States , England , France , Russia, Switerland, Hong Kong, Poland, Slovenia, and Argentina.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Saiun series has inherited the tradition of Japanese swordsmith craftsman "Kanetsugu" (1300-1349)... The blade has enough thickness and weight ... hard to bend, strong and very sharp.
Made of the highest grade materials ... VG10 Steel cutting edge(core) is integrated into the 33 layer Damascus steel, handle material is Micarta (is not deformed by humidity or temperature).
This is one of the most recommended knives.
Saiun's video: Gyuto(chef), Santoku and slicer
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle material...is Micarta. Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature, is an
ideal material for knives. see more information about Micarta
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Manufacturer ... was founded in 1918.
The products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto / Chef
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Style : Gyuto / Chef
Length : Blade 200mm (7.87inch), Total Length 325mm (12.8inch)
Weight : 230grs (8.1oz)
Blade Material : Damascus steel with VG10 core
Handle Material : Micarta
HRC : 61
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.