CS204 Japanese Gyuto knife Saji polished damascus 180mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -For 30 years certified by the Japanese government as a Traditional craftsman, Mr. Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is the polished damascus gyuto knife of Mr.Saji. The VG10 steel polished-damascus blade has soft three-dimensional sense, and made very elaborate and artistic. Comfortable to use and also recommended as a beautiful work of art.
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle material...Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature, is an ideal material for knives.
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Saji
Length : Blade 18cm (7.08inch), Total Length 30.5m (12inch)
Weight : 180grs (6.34oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Micarta
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.