CT101 Japanese Santoku knife Damascus Kaneatsu 185mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain , France , United States, Mexico , Germany , Portugal , Australia , Russia , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , Netherlands and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
Damascus kitchen Knife with VG10 steel(the core of VG10 is integrated in Damascus Steel) is one of the most luxurious Japanese knives.
We are purchasing in large quantities directly from the factory, so we can offer at lower price!
Cutting Test Video. Enjoy with Japanese Music.
- The blade has the own beauty of steel. Forged in 17 layers of Damascus steel.
- Edge(core) material is Japan origin Steel VG10. VG10 is one of the best steels for Japanese kitchen knives. Blade Features are ...(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Handle is made of mahogany wood.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Style : Santoku
Length : Blade 185mm (7.28inch) , Total Length 310mm (12.2inch)
Weight : 170grs (5.99oz)
Blade Material : Damascus steel with VG10 core
Handle Material : Mahogany Wood Handle
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.