CY202 Japanese Petty knife SP Damascus Zen-Pou 140mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain , United States, Luxemburgo , Belgium , Mexico , Germany , Australia , Russia , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , France , Netherlands and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Zen-Pou SP damascus series is one of the highest grade kitchen knives in our store. VG10 steel blade is very sharp and beautiful. for peeling and slicing vegetables , fruits and more.
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle : Handle is made of Black Pakkawood with water protection.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Made in Seki city /Japan : All processes are done by the hands of craftsmen in Seki city. Seki
is the capital of Japanese blacksmith more than 700 years since the age
of Samurai. And even now inherited the traditional technologies.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Japanese Petty Damascus Knife
Petty Damascus Kitchen Knife
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit.
Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Style : Petty
Length : Blade 140mm (5.5inch) , Total Length 260mm (10.2inch)
Weight : 87grs (3.06oz)
Blade Material : Damascus steel with VG10 core
Handle Material : Black Pakkawood
HRC : 61
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.