CY215 Japanese Kiritsuke Santoku knife Zen-Pou 190mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -The Kiritsuke style Santoku knife. It has a 19cm blade, is a bit longer than a normal Santoku knife, and the bright blue handle is impressive. The cutting edge is made of Aus10, which is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. Very sharp and has resistance to rust, so you can use it without stress.
- Blade : Aus10 is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. (Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. is
also the materials manufacturer for Toyota Motor Corporation.) It is a
hard stainless steel (hardness HRC60-61) which is similar to VG10, very
sharp and does not rust easily.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of polished packer wood with water protection.
- This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Brand : Zen pou
Length : Blade 190mm (7.48inch) , Total Length 320mm (12.6inch)
Weight : 195grs (6.87oz)
Blade : Aus 10 Stainless steel
Hardness : HRC 60-61
Handle : polished packer wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.