It's very sharp and has resistance to oxidation. Japanese Gingami3 steel gyuto chef's knife forged in traditional way.
Gingami3 is the best stainless steel from Hitachi metals. The hardness of Gingami3 is almost the same as steel VG10 (HRC = 61). And its characteristic is similar to Aogami super steel(from Hitachi), can feel very strong sharpness. Also it can sharpen with the stone easier than VG10. that's why many demanding chefs want Gingami3 steel knife. If you want very sharp knife like Aogami's super, but if you do not want it to rust, the Gingami3 steel knife is recommended.
Do not cut frozen food or bones, to avoid chipping in the blade.
Symmetrical shape - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of the classic western chef's knife. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku, but it has a longer and narrower blade than Santoku. Gyuto is known as Chef's knife.
The hardness of Gingami3 is almost the same as VG10 steel(HRC = 61). And its characteristic is similar to Steel Aogami super (Hitachi Metals), can feel very strong sharpness. Gingami3 can be sharpened with the stone easier than VG10.
- Brand : Zen-pou
- Style : Gyuto
- Length : Blade 210mm (8.26 inch) , Total Length 335mm (13.2 inch)
- Weight : 195grs (6.87 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : Gingami3 steel - Stainless
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle Material : Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.