This is a perfect knife by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology. Swedish Sandvik 19C27 steel blade has hardness and sticky(flexibility). So it is Sharpe and hard to chip. And it also has resistance to oxidation.
Lightweight and easy to use. - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku is a multipurpose knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
Blade is made of Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stainless Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel offers (1)super sharpness, (2) resistance to oxidation, and (3)easy to resharpen.
Made in Seki City
Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Brand : Minamoto
- Style : Santoku
- Length : Blade 180mm (7.08 inch) , Total Length 300mm (11.81 inch)
- Weight : 140rs (4.9 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : Swedish-Stainless Steel
- Hardness : HRC 60
- Handle Material : Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.