Minamoto knives are renowned for their precious works, and Minamoto-Damascus is the best series of the same Brand. The VG10 steel cutting edge is very sharp, and from the handle to the tip of the blade is made impeccable ... you can see the highest skill of Japanese craftsmen.
This Santoku is recommended for home use.
For professional chefs, Gyuto 210mm is more recommended.
Symmetrical shape - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku is a multipurpose knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 33 layers Damascus steel.
VG10 is one of the best stainless steels for Japanese kitchen knives. Made by Takefu steel Co.Ltd. Very hard (HRC = 60-61) and sharp , it has superior edge retention and oxidation resistance.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
Made in Seki City
Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Brand : Minamoto
- Style : Santoku
- Length : Blade 180mm (7.08 inch) , Total Length 300mm (11.81 inch)
- Weight : 160rs (5.64 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : 33 layers Damascus steel with VG10 core - stainless
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle Material : Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.