This is a perfect product by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology. Minamoto brand is recognized for its elaborate workmanship and sharpness. It is recommended for your second knife.
Lightweight and easy to use. - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Also it can be used as a multipurpose knife. Smaller than Santoku, so it can be handled more easily. Recommended as your second knife.
Blade is made of Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stainless Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel offers (1)super sharpness, (2) resistance to oxidation, and (3)easy to resharpen.
Made in Seki City
Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Brand : Minamoto
- Style : Petty
- Length : Blade 150mm (5.9 inch) , Total Length 265mm (10.4 inch)
- Weight : 75rs (3.64 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : Swedish-Stainless Steel
- Hardness : HRC 60
- Handle Material : Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.