Hand forged VG10 steel cutting edge is very hard and sharp, and it has strong resistance to oxidation, so easy to care. Also it has own beauty of steel, like an art. Enjoy cooking with this cool knife!
Made in Seki city /Japan : All processes are done by the hands of craftsmen in Seki city. Seki is the capital of Japanese blacksmith more than 700 years since the age of Samurai. And even now inherited the traditional technologies.
Symmetrical shape - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku is a multipurpose knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 17 layers Damascus steel.
VG10 is one of the best Japanese stainless steels. Made by Takefu steel Co.Ltd. Very hard (HRC = 60-61) and sharp , it has superior edge retention and oxidation resistance.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Brand : Zen-pou
- Style : Santoku
- Length : Blade 185 mm (7.28 inch) , Total Length 305 mm (12 inch)
- Weight : 175 grs (6.20 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : 17 layers Damascus steel with VG10 core - stainless
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle Material : Mahogany Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.