Collaboration of Europe's best steel and Japanese tradition. The Swedish steel edge is sandwiched with several Japanese steels. The handle has a Japanese traditional shape and very elegant finished.
The blade is made in Seki City(it is the capital of Japanese Blacksmith), but can not make high quality handle like this in Seki. So handle is made in the Sanjo city, where many wood craftsmen live. It is lightweight, highly resistant to water and easy to care.
Symmetrical shape - Available for right handed users and left-handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku is a multipurpose knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon stainless Steel is sandwiched with 33 layers Damascus steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. Very sharp, Hard(HRC : 60-61) and has resistance to oxidation.
- Brand : Zen-pou
- Style : Santoku
- Length : Blade 185mm (7.28 inch) , Total Length 315mm (12.4 inch)
- Weight : 130grs (4.58 oz)
- Blade Type : Double bevel blade - available for right handed users and left-handed users.
- Blade Material : 33 layers Damascus steel with Swedish steel core - stainless
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle Material : Rose Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.