CH007 Japanese Chef knife Zen-pou Gingami3 steel 210mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain, United States, Australia , Canada , Switzerland and UK.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -It's very sharp and has resistance to oxidation. Japanese Gingami3 steel gyuto chef's knife forged in trditional way.
Gingami3 is the best stainless steel from Hitachi metals. The hardness of Gingami3 is almost the same as steel VG10 (HRC = 61). Its characteristic is similar to Aogami super steel(from Hitachi), can feel very strong sharpness. And it can sharpen with the stone easier than VG10. that's why many demanding chefs want Gingami3 steel knife. If you want very sharp knife like Aogami's super, but if you do not want it to rust, the Gingami3 steel knife is recommended.
(This knife had a brown handle before, but now changed to black.)
- Material... The hardness of Gingami3 is almost the same as VG10 steel(HRC = 61). And
its characteristic is similar to Steel Aogami super (Hitachi Metals), can
feel very strong sharpness. Gingami3 can be sharpened with the stone easier
- Handle is made of Pakkawood with protection against water , comfortable to grip.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Zeu pou
Length : Blade 21cm (8.26inch) , Total Length 33.5cm (13.2inch)
Weight : 195grs (6.87oz)
Blade : Gingami3 Stainless steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Pakkawood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.