CS102 Japanese Santoku knife Damascus Saiun 170mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to United States, Portugal , France, Germany , Australia , Brazil , Latvia, UK, Canada and Argentina.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Saiun series knives are inherited the tradition of Japanese swordsmith craftsman "Kanetsugu" (1300-1349), The blade has enough thickness and weight... strong and very sharp like Japanese sword.
Made of the highest grade materials ... VG10 Steel cutting edge(core) is integrated into the 33 layer Damascus steel, handle material is Micarta (is not deformed by humidity or temperature).
This is one of the most recommended knives.
Saiun's Video : Gyuto, Santoku and Slicer
- Blade material...VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is
one of the best stainless steel for Japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle material...is Micarta. Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature , is
an ideal material for knives. see more information about Micarta
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Manufacturer ... was founded in 1918.
The products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword.
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Brand : Saiun - Kanetsugu
Length : Blade 170mm (7inch) , Total Length 300mm (11.8inch)
Weight : 225grs (7.9oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Micarta
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.