CS206 Japanese Chef knife Saji R2-damascus 210mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -For 30 years certified by the Japanese government as a Traditional craftsman, Mr. Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is a black damascus gyuto knife made by Mr. Saji. Blade material is R2 Damascus steel which is ultra high quality stainless steel, it is harder than Vg10 and has high resistance to abrasion, so the sharpness lasts long. The balance with the wooden handle (iron wood) is also beautiful. Iron wood is an excellent wood due to its durability and waterproofing. Comfortable to use and also has value as a beautiful work of art.
- Blade material...R2 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the 32 layers Damascus steel.
R2 is ultra high quality stainless steel, it is harder than Vg10 (R2's
HRC=63) and has high resistance to abrasion, so the sharpness lasts long.
- Handle material...handle is made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It's excellent wood because of its durability and impermeability. It's said that does not rot for a hundred years.
- Tsuba...This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Saji
Length : Blade 21cm (8.25inch), Total Length 33cm (13inch)
Weight : 250grs (8.8oz)
Blade : Stainless R2-Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 63
Handle Material : Iron wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.