CY103 Japanese Santoku knife Minamoto Swedish-Steel 180mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Spain, France, United States, Germany , Australia , New Zealand, Russia , Canada , Mexico , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , Luxembourg , Taiwan , Netherlands , Bulgaria , Chile and Peru.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -This is a perfect knife by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology. Swedish Sandvik 19C27 steel blade has hardness and sticky(flexibility). So it is Sharpe and hard to chip. And it also has resistance to oxidation.
Lightweight and easy to use. Available for both right and left handed users.
Cutting test video with CY103 Minamoto Santoku knife.
- Knife type -Santoku is the most used kitchen knife in Japan. It was innovated taking advantages of western chef knife and traditional Japanese knife. It can be used for meat, fish and vegetables as a multipurpose kitchen knife.
- Material -Blade is made of Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel (1) offers super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
Handle is made of wood, comfortable to grip.
Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
To delivery in perfect condition, master finish up with care each knife.
SpecificationsStyle : Santoku
Length : Blade 180mm (7.08inch), Total Length 300mm (11.8inch)
Weight : 140grs (4.9oz)
Blade Material : Swedish-Stainless Steel
Handle Material : Black Pakkawood
HRC : 60
This knife has resistance to oxidation.
Available for both right and left handed users.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.