CY105 Japanese Santoku knife Damascus Minamoto 180mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to Canada , Spain , United States, Mexico , Switzerland , Germany and France.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Minamoto knives are renowned for their precious works, And Minamoto-Damascus is the best series of the same Brand. The VG10 steel cutting edge is very sharp, and from the handle to the tip of the blade is made impeccable ... you can see the highest skill of Japanese craftsmen.
This Santoku is recommended for home use.
For professional chefs, Gyuto 210mm is recommended.
- Material... VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is one
of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are...(1)Very
hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Handle is made of wood with protection against water , comfortable to grip.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and the handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Made in Seki City. Seki has a history of 700 Years of blacksmith. The products are made
with the hands of masters who inherited the traditional technologies.
- To delivery in perfect condition, master finish up with care each knife.
- This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left
Knife type - Santoku
Santoku means “three virtues”, because it is well suited to cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multipurpose knife and most popular kitchen knife in Japan.
Brand : Minamoto
Length : Blade 180mm (7.08inch) , Total Length 300mm (11.81inch)
Weight : 160grs (5.64oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Black Pakkawood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.