CY211 Japanese Usuba knife TC Damascus Zen-Pou 165mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to U.K., United States, Spain, France, Australia , New Zealand, Mexico, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -From the best-selling series in our shop... Zen-pou hammered damascus vg10 steel USUBA knife.
Usuba is used mainly to cut vegetables, but the damascus vg10 steel blade is very sharp, it has enough sharpness to cut meat and fish also.
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of mahogany wood with water protection.
- Made in Seki city /Japan : All processes are done by the hands of craftsmen in Seki city. Seki is the capital of Japanese blacksmith more than 700 years since the age of Samurai. And even now inherited the traditional technologies.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Brand : Zeu pou
Style : Usuba
Length : Blade 165mm (6.5inch) , Total Length 285mm (11.2inch)
Weight : 188grs (6.63oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Mahogany Wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.