(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||VG10 damascus steel|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||21cm (8.26inch)|
|Total Length||33.5cm (13.2inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
For 30 years certified as a Traditional craftsman by the Japanese government, Mr. Takeshi Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is Black damascus gyuto chef’s knife of Mr.Saji. The hand forging Vg10 damascus blade has a beauty of steel itself. and the handle is made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It’s excellent wood because of its durability and impermeability. It’s said that does not rot for a hundred years. Comfortable to use and also has value as a beautiful work of art.
- Blade : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation. And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It’s excellent wood because of its durability and impermeability. It’s said that does not rot for a hundred years.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.