(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||VG10 Damascus|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||210mm (8.26inch)|
|Total Length||330mm (13inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Gyuto(chef) knife made by craftsman from the Echizen region. The Echizen region has been recognized as the center of forged knife production and high quality knife making. The VG10 steel blade is very sharp and rust resistant. Blade and handle both beautifully finished.
- Blade : VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 32 layers damascus steel.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Mahogany Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.