(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||AUS10 Damascus Steel|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sakai Takayuki is the most famous kitchen knife brand in Osaka, Japan.
It is a beautiful Damascus knife of the type called “polished” or “mirror finish” in which the pattern of laminated steel appears on the entire blade. The blade has resistance to oxidation, and sharp AUS10 steel is used for the cutting edge. Only 155grs a light and easy-to-use Santoku knife.
- Blade : AUS10 steel is used in the core of 32-layer Damascus blade. Aichi Steel (the steel manufacturer for Toyota) produces various steels such as AUS6M, AUS8… and AUS10 is the highest quality steel. Very sharp and rust resistant.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.