(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||AUS10 Damascus|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||18cm (7.08inch)|
|Total Length||30cm (11.8inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
AUS10 Damascus steel Santoku knife made by a craftsman in Kochi prefecture(southern Japan) with which our shop has a contract.
Aichi Steel (the steel manufacturer for Toyota) produces various steels such as AUS6M, AUS8… and AUS10 is the highest quality steel. This Damascus knife is made by laminating AUS10 steel with 32 layers of different steels. It is very sharp and does not rust easily.
- Blade : AUS10 steel is used in the core of 32-layer Damascus blade. Aichi Steel (the steel manufacturer for Toyota) produces various steels such as AUS6M, AUS8… and AUS10 is the highest quality steel. Very sharp and rust resistant.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.