(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||Gingami3 Steel|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Handle||Octagonal Walnut Wood|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Japanese traditional style Gingami3 steel santoku knife that is very sharp and has resistance to rust.
Gingami3 is the best stainless steel from Hitachi Metal co. It is stainless steel, but like carbon steel, it has a strong sharpness that penetrates the ingredients. If you want a sharp carbon steel knife (for example Aogami super), but don’t want it to rust, the Gingami3 steel knife is recommended.
This knife weighs only 120 grams, it is very light.
- Blade : The hardness of Gingami3 is almost the same as VG10 steel(HRC = 61). And its characteristic is similar to Steel Aogami super (Hitachi Metals), can feel very strong sharpness. Gingami3 can be sharpened with the stone easier than VG10.
- There is no gap between the blade and the handle, so you can use it cleanly without water getting in.
- Handle : Octagonal Walnut Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.