(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||VG10 damascus steel|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||180mm (7.08inch)|
|Total Length||300mm (11.81inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Minamoto is one of the leading knife manufacturers in Seki City, and undertakes OEM manufacturing of many knife brands.
Minamoto Kotetsu is the original brand of this manufacturer and renowned for their elaborate works. A very sharp, light weight and easy-to-use santoku knife.
- Blade : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation. And damascus blade is made of 33 layer steels.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.