(Click on price to see in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||Swedish-Steel Damascus|
|Hardness||Around 60 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||185mm (7.28inch)|
|Total Length||315mm (12.4inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Collaboration of Europe’s best steel and Japanese tradition. The Swedish steel edge is sandwiched with several Japanese steels. The handle has a japanese traditional shape and very elegant finished.
- Blade : Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel sandwiched with several Japanese steels. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel offers (1) super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
- Handle : Made of Octagon Rosewood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.