CA005 Japanese Petty knife Damascus Sakai Takayuki 150mm
- Description -The hammered vg10 33 layers damascus steel blade, made by craftsman from Osaka city.
It has a good thickness of the blade and a high quality handle, comfortable to grip. It is a small knife but it is one of the best knives in our store.
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one
of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior
edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%.
And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 33 layers damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of mahogany wood.
Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Brand : Sakai Takayuki
Length : Blade 150mm (5.9inch) , Total Length 260mm (10.2inch)
Weight : 95grs (3.35oz)
Blade : VG10 33 layers Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Mahogany Wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.