CY210 Japanese Gyuto/ Chef's knife TC Damascus Zen-Pou 215mm
We have shipped this kitchen knife mainly to U.S.A., UK, Spain, France, Australia , New Zealand, Russia , Canada , Mexico , Argentina , Switzerland , Italy , Netherlands , Bulgaria and Chile.
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Gyuto knife for chef, made by seki city's craftsman.
VG10 Damascus steel blade is very sharp and has strong resistance to oxidation, so it is easy to maintain. Also it has excellent shape , enough length to cut various ingredients. Enjoy cooking with this cool knife!
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of mahogany wood with water protection.
- Made in Seki city /Japan : All processes are done by the hands of craftsmen in Seki city. Seki is the capital of Japanese blacksmith more than 700 years since the age of Samurai. And even now inherited the traditional technologies.
This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Zeu pou
Length : Blade 215mm (8.46inch) , Total Length 335mm (13.2inch)
Weight : 185grs (6.52oz)
Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Mahogany Wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.