CY216 Japanese Kiritsuke Petty knife Zen-Pou 140mm
Note : About shipments to Europe
- Description -Kiritsuke style petty knife, the bright blue handle is impressive.. it is a beautiful petty knife. The cutting edge is made of Aus10, which is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. Very sharp and has resistance to rust, so you can use it without stress.
- Blade : Aus10 is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. (Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. is
also the materials manufacturer for Toyota Motor Corporation.) It is a
hard stainless steel (hardness HRC60-61) which is similar to VG10, very
sharp and does not rust easily.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of polished packer wood with water protection.
- This knife has resistance to oxidation. Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
Brand : Zen pou
Length : Blade 140mm (5.5inch) , Total Length 260mm (10.2inch)
Weight : 110grs (3.88oz)
Blade : Aus 10 Stainless steel
Hardness : HRC 60-61
Handle : polished packer wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.