Aichi steel’s best stainless, Zenpou AUS10 steel kiritsuke Petty knife.
(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Knife Type||Kiritsuke Santoku|
|Blade Steel||AUS10 (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||140mm (5.5inch)|
|Total Length||260mm (10.2inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Kiritsuke style petty knife, the bright blue handle is impressive.. it is a beautiful petty knife. The cutting edge is made of Aus10, which is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. Very sharp and has resistance to rust, so you can use it without stress.
- Blade : Aus10 is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. (Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. is also the materials manufacturer for Toyota Motor Corporation.) It is a hard stainless steel (hardness HRC60-61) which is similar to VG10, very sharp and does not rust easily.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Blue Packerwood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.