(Click on price to see in various currencies)
|Around 63 HRC
|Double beveled edge
|For right and left-hand users
|Made in Japan
Carbon steel Damascus blade, Tosa kajiya Kiritsuke knife.
Mr. Tsutomu Kajiwara was born in the blacksmith’s family and has been making kitchen knives since he was a child. So he has more than 50 years of experience.
This is a beautiful damascus knife that is made with traditional Japanese blacksmith techniques. All handmade, forged with a hammer to form a knife. And it is polished until damascus steel pattern appears.
- Blade : Aogami#2 Steel is one of the highest quality carbon steels from Hitachi Metals (HRC = 63). It is not stainless so it oxidizes. But it is easy to sharpen and with stone you can make more sharp than stainless steel knife.
- Handle : Chestnut Wood in classic shape.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.