|Blade Steel||VG10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Country||Made in Japan|
(See in various currencies)
Sharp, rust resistant and elaborate work, Seki-magoroku Brand Santoku knife.
Sekimagoroku and Shun are brands of the same company. And sekimagoroku is made in Japan for Japanese market. This is the highest grade Damascus knife in the Sekimagoroku brand.
- Blade : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into 32 layers Damascus steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Pakkawood.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.