(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Brand||Pro J by Seki Kanetsugu|
|Blade Steel||VG10 (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Handle||Compressed laminated woods|
|Blade Length||210mm (8.26inch)|
|Total Length||335mm (13.1inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp, rust resistant and clam shape cutting edge, Seki-Kanetsugu’s Slicer.
Slicer knife(=Sujihiki) mainly used for cutting meat. and also used to cut sashimi like Yanagiba knife. Short height means less surface area with less friction, you can cut sharply. This blade is inherited the tradition of Japanese sword, so it is sharp and strong.
- Blade material : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into SUS410 stainless steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : made of compressed laminated woods.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.