Traditional craftsman Saji’s Gyuto chef knife With Micarta handle.
(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Steel||VG10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||21cm (8.25inch)|
|Total Length||33cm (13inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
For 30 years certified as a Traditional craftsman by the Japanese government, Mr. Takeshi Saji is a forged knife master of Echizen (north-central of Japan) and famous among luxury knives collectors.
This is the polished damascus gyuto knife of Mr.Saji. The VG10 steel polished-Damascus blade is made very elaborate and artistic. Comfortable to use and also has value as a work of art.
- Blade : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the Damascus steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation. And damascus steel is made of 33 layer.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Micarta is not deformed by humidity or temperature, is an ideal material for knives.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.