|Blade Material||High carbon cobalt (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 60 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Country||Made in Japan|
(See in various currencies)
Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Tojiro brand Gyuto knife.
Founded in 1953, Tojiro is the largest kitchen knife manufacturer in northern Japan, and many knives are exported all over the world. This kitchen knife is made with the three-layer blade technology that Tojiro specializes in.
- Blade : High carbon cobalt steel edge is integrated in 13% chrome stainless steel.…(1)sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.