Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Tojiro brand Nakiri(Usuba) knife.
(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||High carbon cobalt (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 60 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Founded in 1953, Tojiro is the largest kitchen knife manufacturer in northern Japan, and many knives are exported all over the world. This kitchen knife is made with the three-layer blade technology that Tojiro specializes in.
- Blade : High carbon cobalt steel edge is integrated in 13% chrome stainless steel.…(1)sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.