(See in various currencies)
|Blade Steel||Swedish Sandvik 19C27 (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 60 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||150mm (5.9inch)|
|Total Length||265mm (10.4inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp, rust resistant and elaborate work, Minamoto Brand Petty knife.
A perfect knife by collaboration of the best European steel and Japanese technology. Swedish Sandvik 19C27 steel blade has hardness and sticky(flexibility). So it is Sharpe and hard to chip. And it also has resistance to oxidation.
Minamoto brand is recognized for its elaborate workmanship and sharpness. It is recommended for your second knife.
- Blade : Made of Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel (1) offers super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.