Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Zenpou polished Damascus Santoku knife.
(Click on price to see in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Steel||VG10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||170mm (7inch)|
|Total Length||290mm (11.4inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Very sharp VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into mirror polished damascus steel. It is beatiful as an art or craft. Handle is made of high quality Pakkawood with water protection, when you take in hand you can feel its quality. One of the highest grade knives in our store.
- Blade : VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into damascus steel.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Packer wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.