(See in various currencies)
|Blade Steel||VG10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||185mm (7.28inch)|
|Total Length||305mm (12inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Zenpou Brand Santoku knife.
One of the Damascus knives with the longest history, very popular in Japan, we have been exporting this knife for over 10 years.
Forged VG10 Damascus blade is very sharp, and it has strong resistance to oxidation, so easy to care. Also it has own beauty of steel. High quality but not too expensive, so it is one of the best-selling knives in our store.
- Blade : VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 32 layers damascus steel.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Mahogany Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.