(Click on price to see in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||AUS10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||215mm (8.46 inch)|
|Total Length||360mm (14.1 inch)|
|Weight||147grs (5.18 oz)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
The cutting edge is made of AUS10 which is the highest quality stainless steel of “Aichi steel”(that is one of the most important steel companies in Japan). Hard, sharp and has resistance to oxidation.
- Blade : A10 steel edge(core) which is the highest quality stainless steel of company “Aichi steel” is integrated into the 33 layer Damascus steel. Hard , very sharp and has resistance to oxidation.
- Handle : Made of Rosewood for right-hand users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.