(Click on price to see in various currencies)
|Blade Material||Swedish Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 60 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||155mm (6.10inch)|
|Total Length||270mm (10.62inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Zenpou Brand Petty knife.
Collaboration of Europe’s best steel and Japanese tradition. The Swedish steel edge is sandwiched with several Japanese steels. The handle has a japanese traditional shape and very elegant finished.
- Blade : Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel sandwiched with several Japanese steels. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. This special steel offers (1) super sharpness (2) resistance to oxidation and (3)easy to resharpen.
- Handle : Made of Octagon Rosewood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.