(Click on price to see in various currencies)
|Knife Type||Paring knife|
|Blade Steel||VG10 Damascus (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||80mm (3.2inch)|
|Total Length||190mm (7.5inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp and has resistance to oxidation, Zenpou Brand’s Paring knife.
VG10 steel cutting edge is very sharp, and hand-forged Damascus blade has own beauty of steel.
Paring Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Especially suitable for working holding food in hand.
- Blade : VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 32 layers damascus steel.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Mahogany Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.