(Click on price to see in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||VG10 Damascus|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||215mm (8.46inch)|
|Total Length||335mm (13.2inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Gyuto knife for chef, made by seki city’s craftsman. VG10 Damascus steel blade is very sharp and has strong resistance to oxidation, so it is easy to maintain. Also it has excellent shape , enough length to cut various ingredients. Enjoy cooking with this cool knife!
- Blade : VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 61, Chromium =15%-16%. And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 32 layers damascus steel.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Mahogany Wood
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.