(Click on price to see in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Knife Type||Kiritsuke Santoku|
|Blade Material||Aogami#2 Carbon steel|
|Hardness||Around 63 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Blade Length||180m (7.1inch)|
|Total Length||325mm (12.8inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Mr. Tsutomu Kajiwara was born in the blacksmith’s family and has been making kitchen knives since he was a child. So he has more than 50 years of experience.
This is a beautiful damascus knife that is made with traditional Japanese blacksmith techniques. All handmade, forged with a hammer to form a knife. And it is polished until damascus steel pattern appears.
- Blade : Aogami#2 Steel is one of the highest quality carbon steels from Hitachi Metals (HRC = 63). It is not stainless so it oxidizes. But it is easy to sharpen and with stone you can make more sharp than stainless steel knife.
- Handle : Chestnut Wood in classic shape.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.