(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Material||VG10 Damascus steel|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right and left-hand users|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sekimagoroku and Shun are brands of the same company. And sekimagoroku is made in Japan for Japanese market. This is the highest grade Damascus knife in the Sekimagoroku brand.
- Blade : VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into 32 layers Damascus steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : Made of Black Pakkawood.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.