Mr. Yamamoto is one of the most notable Echizen knife craftsmen. The Echizen area is known as the center of forged knives and Mr. Yamamoto is certified by the Japanese government as a traditional craftsman.
The thickness of the Spine creates a good balance and ease of use, and the cutting edge is thin and very sharp. When another blacksmith visited our store, we showed Mr. Yamamoto’s knife, and he said, “What a amazing job!” It is very rare for this blacksmith to praise other blacksmith.
Price range : US$170.00 – US$350.00
- 1 CY305 Japanese Black Santoku knife Shirogami#2 steel 165mm
- 2 CY306 Japanese Black Gyuto knife Shirogami#2 steel 180mm
- 3 CY304 Japanese Black Gyuto knife Yamamoto – Aogami Super steel 210mm
- 4 CY303 Japanese Black Gyuto knife Yamamoto – Aogami Super steel 180mm
- 5 CY302 Japanese Black Nakiri knife Yamamoto – Aogami Super steel 165mm
- 6 CY301 Japanese Black Santoku knife Yamamoto – Aogami Super steel 165mm