CA002 Japanese Kiritsuke-Gyuto Damascus knife Sakai Takayuki 190mm
- Description -Sakai Takayuki is the most famous Damascus kitchen knife brand in Osaka, Japan. This Kiritsuke Gyuto can be used for various foods in the same way as normal Gyuto knives, and it also has an advantage that it is convenient to work using the tip.
The 32 layers damascus steel blade with vg10 edge is very sharp and resistant against rust, so maintenance is easy.
- Blade quality : Cutting edge / VG10 steel (product of Takefu steel Co., Ltd.) is one
of the best steels for Japanese knife. (1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior
edge retention (3)and has oxidation resistance. HRC = 60-61, Chromium =15%-16%.
And the VG10 steel cutting edge is integrated into 32 layers damascus steel.
About vg-10 damascus steel knife
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle.
So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife
- Handle : is made of mahogany wood.
Available for both right and left handed users.
Knife type - Kiritsuke Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of classic Western chef's knife. Use it for cutting Meat, Fish and Vegetables. It is a multi-purpose knife like Santoku. Also known as Chef's knife.
Brand : Sakai Takayuki
Length : Blade 190mm (7.5inch) , Total Length 340mm (13.4inch)
Weight : 215grs (7.6oz)
Blade : VG10 and 32 layers Damascus steel
Hardness : HRC 61
Handle : Mahogany Wood
For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.