The dents on the blade prevents friction and food sticking, Sakai Takayuki Gyuto knife.
(See in various currencies)
– Specifications –
|Blade Steel||Swedish S. (Stainless)|
|Hardness||Around 61 HRC|
|Double beveled edge||For right hand users|
|Blade Length||210mm (8.3inch)|
|Country||Made in Japan|
Sharp, long lasting and rust resistant. It is a Gyuto knife made by Takayuki Sakai brand using special Swedish steel. (This steel is manufactured by Boehler-Uddeholm, has a reputation for its sharpness and abrasion resistance, and is known as the steel with the least impurities in Europe.)
It has dents on one side of the blade, which prevents friction and food from sticking to the blade.
It is a gyuto knife recommended by many professional chefs. For right-handers.
- Blade : Swedish steel by Boehler-Uddeholm, it has a reputation for its sharpness and abrasion resistance, and is known as the steel with the least impurities in Europe. The Blade has dents on one side, which prevents friction and food from sticking to the blade.
- Tsuba : This part is called Tsuba. There is no space between the blade and handle. So keep clean, and prevents corruption. Almost high-class kitchen knife has Tsuba.
- Handle : made of POM rubber
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.